The all in one event for the IT security business !
Ready For IT, the one-to-one event dedicated to digital transition and security issues, will be held on May 23 and 24, 2023 in Monaco.
Ready For IT meets the expectations of IT decision-makers from companies involved in the digital transition by offering them a program of conferences and one-to-one meetings with the most reputable solution providers.
Ready for IT is undoubtedly a gas pedal of exchanges and decision making.
Thanks to One to One meetings, live demos, exchanges, conferences and feedback, Ready For IT offers :
- Cloud: knowing how to combine performance and security
- Managed services: finding the right partner
- Access management: an imperative for all companies
- Iot, IA: technologies for the mid-market?
The key questions:
- How to make a successful digital transition in complete safety? Implement a winning strategy: know your digital ecosystem (partners, service providers, employees, etc.)
- How to map your IS and your data? Engage employees
- Extended enterprise: How to ensure a secure supply chain?
- Traceability, integrity and confidentiality: The prerequisites for data valuation
- Digitization, remote work…: How to transform collaborative solutions into performance tools?
- IA, Blockchain, 5G, IoT…: Which technologies for the mid-market?
Discover the editorial committee of Ready For IT
An event set up for experts, by experts: an editorial committee made up of big names in the sector supports my organizers throughout the year with the aim of always staying in line with the challenges of decision-makers. The committee also defines conference themes in line with market expectations.
CISO & DPO, Armand Thiery et CLUSIF member
Chief Executive, IDECSI
CIO, Comexposium Group
Digital Strategy & Innovation Director SUEZ SMART SOLUTIONS
As Director of Digital Strategy and Innovation at SUEZ Smart Solutions, Frédéric Charles's mission is to drive innovation and digital strategy initiatives in the Smart Cities field in order to develop supply and services for local authorities and industry. He is also the host of the GreenSI blog (http://www.greensi.fr/) and lecturer on digital transformation at ESSEC, the University of Technology of Troyes and the Ecole des Mines de Douai.
CIO, CHU Rouen
Part time CISO & President, Hackena
Cyber security delegate, Pays de la Loire Regional Council
Chief Executive, GIP ACYMA