The Ready For IT 2022 program is coming up.
Back to Ready For IT 2021
Ready For IT 2021: a forward-looking edition
"The IT sector: the world of tomorrow"
For businesses, the world of tomorrow is going to be different from the one they have known until then. In recent months, the digital transformation has experienced a real acceleration with irreversible changes, such as teleworking, and sometimes serious consequences such as cyber attacks. The new challenges on data, green IT, the cloud, cyber... are considerable. How to approach these new paradigms?
Discover on Ready For IT testimonials, feedback and exchanges of good practices to prepare the world of tomorrow.
Ready For IT : the programme
As a true meeting point for IT decision-makers and the providers that accompany them in their digital transformation, the event Ready For IT rests on key concepts:
- One to one business meetings between suppliers and user
- A forum to discover the latest innovations
- Live demos and user feedback
- Conferences and expert roundtables on the trending topics
- A unique networking space for all the participants to interact, share and learn
Let’s get together for 3 days of market search, watch and exchange!
- Keynote: exclusive content presented by IT experts and top speakers
- Lunch&Learn: small group lunch to debate and exchange viewpoints on a specific topic
- Workshops: a special time for partners to share on hit topics and technology trends
- Live demos: presentations where IT providers show their products and services being used live
- Elevator pitches: times dedicated to start-ups to discover their solutions and the latest innovations
- Roundtables: expert meetings about today’s digital transformation challenges
Have a look at the full program: conferences, keynotes, roundtables, live demos and many other activities to cover all the IT trends.