You want to come by plane ?
For your air travel, you can book your flights with the airline of your choice.
A shuttle service will be available every 30 minutes on Tuesday, May 23 between 8am and 12pm.
We advise you to book a flight that arrives before 10am at Nice airport in order to attend the opening conference at 11:45am.
Take advantage of a discount with our partner Global Meeting on Air France flights (promo code: 39365AF) via this link:
Refunds and conditions
Your transportation to and from the event is covered up to 210€* under the following conditions
- Having participated in the event on May 23 and/or 24
- Having honored a minimum of 5 meetings with the partners
- To have attended the content program: conferences, workshops, round tables, live demo and keynotes
*Refunds is for end users only. Spouses, experts, consultants, and partners are not eligible for reimbursement.
No refunds is made for parking tickets, mileage allowances or expenses for: cab, bus, helicopter, Orlyval and RATP.
Useful contacts on site :
We offer useful contacts to book a taxi or rent a car from Nice and from Monaco. As well as the rates for access to the Grimaldi Forum car and hotels parkings.
TAXI MONACO PRESTIGE 24/24 - 7/7 (from Monaco)
Phone: +377 93 15 01 01
TAXI 24h/24h (from Nice Airport)
Phone: +33 4 93 13 78 78
EASY MOOV - Car with driver
Phone: +33 6 10 16 67 85
Grimaldi Forum parking:
“Ready For IT” rate :12.50€ per day.
Take your parking ticket to the reception desk of ready For IT, a hostess will give you a coupon so that you will be charged the preferential rate.
- Monte-Carlo Bay Resort : 35€ per day for 1 car
- Méridien Beach Plazza : 39€ per day for 1 car
- Fairmont Monte-Carlo : 45€ per day for 1 car
From Nice Airport
- Hertz…………… Tél : +33 4 93 21 36 72
- Avis………………Tél : +33 4 93 21 42 80
- Avis………………Tél : +377 93 30 17 53
- Hertz…………… Tél : +377 93 50 79 60