Upon presentation of your Ready For IT badge, you can take advantage of free public transport in Monaco with the CAM (intramural service).
Any transfer or displacement outside the schedules established by the shuttle service, is the responsibility of each participant.
Shuttles from the Monaco train station
From the Monaco train station to your hotel
Monday 22 May :
One shuttle is planned at 9pm to serve the different hotels.
For all arrivals before 9pm, you can take the bus n°5 from the "Pont Saint-Dévote" stop.
Direction " Hospital - Larvotto " See the schedule : https://www.cam.mc/me-deplacer
Return transfers from Grimaldi Forum / Hotel to Nice airport
Thursday 25 May :
Consult the bus schedule line 5 via this link direction " Larvotto - Hospital ".: https://www.cam.mc/en/me-deplacer
- Monte Carlo Bay : "Sporting" stop
- Meridien : "Sea Club" stop
- Fairmont : "Spélugues" stop
Outbound transfers from Nice airport to the Grimaldi Forum
- A free shuttle service is organized between Nice airport from Terminal 2 to Monaco.
Tuesday 23 mai :
- A shuttle service is available every 30 minutes between 8am and 12pm.
You can also take the 110 Express bus line via the Nice Airport - Monaco - Menton freeway every day from 8.45am to 9pm:
Return transfers from your hotel to Nice airport
Wednesday, May 24:
- A shuttle service is available two departures from 5:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
Thursday, May 25:
- A shuttle service is available every 30 minutes between 6:30 and 10:00 am
ATTENTION: plan a shuttle departure about 3 hours before your flight time.
- For the shuttles leaving from Le Méridien Beach Plaza, departure from Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel, 4 minutes on foot
- For shuttles leaving from the Fairmont Monte-Carlo Hotel, departure from the Monaco Tourist Office, 3 minutes on foot
Shuttles from the Grimaldi Forum
You can use the city bus of Monaco :
Lines 5 and 6 serving the hotels stop in front of the Grimaldi Forum every 10 to 15 minutes.
For more information please consult the timetable via this link : https://www.cam.mc/me-deplacer
- For Méridien Beach Plaza and Monte Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort: direction "Hospital - Larvotto".
- For the Fairmont Hotel : direction "Larvotto - Hospital"
Walking time from the Grimladi Forum :
- Hotel Fairmont Monte-Carlo, 12 Av. des Spélugues, 98000 Monaco : 7 mins walk
- Méridien Beach Plaza, 22 Av. Princesse Grâce, 98000 Monaco : 7 mins walk
- Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort, 40 Av. Princess Grace, 98000 Monaco : 11 mins walk
The evening shuttle
Going to the networking evening with Monaco city bus :
Departure from the Fairmont : stop "SPELUGUES
- Line 5 : 7:44pm - 8:25pm
- Line 6 : 7:44pm - 7:55pm - 8:06pm - 8:28pm - 8:50pm
Walking time to Meridien Beach Plaza: 15 mins
Departure from the Monte Carlo Bay : stop "SPORTING"
- Line 5 : 19h51 - 20h31
- Line 6 : 19h50 - 20h00 - 20h12 - 20h33 - 20h55
Walking time to Meridien Beach Plaza: 5 mins
Going back from the networking evening :
Return shuttle from 23:00, last departure at 00:00.