Last minute: the mask is no longer compulsory in the Grimaldi but is still recommended
We count on your commitment
As a participant of Ready For IT (visitors, exhibitors, partners, customers, service providers, employees) you agree to comply with the following health measures:
- Do not show to the event if you have been in contact with a person carrying SARS-Cov-2 or suspected of having been infected, or if you have the following symptoms:
- Fever or feeling feverish (chills, hot-cold)
- Unusual fatigue
- Cough and sore throat
- Sore muscles
- Difficulty breathing
- Sudden loss of smell (without nasal obstruction)
- Total disappearance of taste
- You must use the hydro-alcoholic gel when accessing the event and the various areas within it
- Apply the barrier measures published by Santé Publique France :
- Wash your hands or use hydro-alcoholic gel as often as possible
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue
- Use disposable tissues and throw them away immediately after use
- Greet without shaking hands and avoid hugs
- Throw away your waste in the bins, provided for this purpose
Monaco Safe Label
Complementing this standard, the Princely Government has created the "Monaco Safe Label", a real pledge of health security and confidence for customers and visitors to various establishments welcoming the public in the Principality (restaurants, tourist sites, convention centers, local shops , sports halls etc…).
As part of the fight against the spread of the Covid19 virus, the objective is to guarantee a secure environment in the Principality, both for customers and employees.
Note that the Grimaldi Forum, our hostess agency, as well as all the hotels in Monaco have obtained this label.