Ready For IT, the must-attend One to One event for companies committed to digital transition and security, will be held from 23 to 25 May, 2023 in Monaco.
Our unique model: One to One business meetings, a concept that allows our participants to benefit from a pre-qualified agenda of meetings and to target the players that are in line with their needs.
Participating in Ready For IT will allow you to :
- Understand the fundamentals of cyber and put in place a winning strategy
- Know your digital ecosystem, map your IS and your data
- Succeed in your digital transition in complete security
- Save time on your business strategy with highly qualified meetings with key market players
- Be inspired by trends thanks to feedback from networking sessions
Your invitation includes :
- Full access to the event, plenary sessions, One to One meetings and live demonstrations
- Air or rail transport*
- Shuttle bus between Nice and Monaco airports
- Hotel accommodation during your stay
- All meals and breakfasts
Are you wondering what to do next? How to continue the digital transition and security? What strategy to adopt for the years to come? What role for the IT department?
The answers to your questions at the Ready For IT event!
Don't wait any longer, take part in Ready For IT!
- You must have respected the participation charter and the invited commitments.
- You must have effectively attended Ready For IT 2023.
- Attended at least 5 meetings with the partners.
- Reimbursement reserved to end users and employees - companions, consultants and experts not included. Partners and their staff, spouses, experts, and consultants are not eligible for refund. Only plane tickets ordered on our booking platform will be reimbursed.
- Parking lot tickets, mileage, taxi, bus, helicopter, Orlyval or RATP fares are not reimbursed.
If if you meet these conditions, you must make the request for refund from your personal space, in the month following your participation in the event.