Ready For IT, the one-to-one event dedicated to digital transition and security issues, is back for a new edition to be held on May 23 and 24, 2022 in Monaco.
Our unique model: One to One business meetings, a concept that allows our participants to benefit from a pre-qualified agenda of meetings and to target the players that are in line with their needs.
Participating in Ready For IT will allow you to :
- Understand the fundamentals of cyber and put in place a winning strategy
- Know your digital ecosystem, map your IS and your data
- Succeed in your digital transition in complete security
- Save time on your business strategy with highly qualified meetings with key market players
- Be inspired by trends thanks to feedback from networking sessions
You can also book your flight tickets directly with EasyJet and Air France (Air France promo code: 38323AF).
You will be eligible for a post-event reimbursement* of your transportation costs (200€ TTC maximum for the round trip).
Train trips with SNCF are still possible and eligible for reimbursement, still within the limit of 200€ TTC.
Your invitation includes :
- Full access to the event, plenary sessions, One to One meetings and live demonstrations
- Air or rail transport*
- Shuttle bus between Nice and Monaco airports
- Hotel accommodation during your stay
- All meals and breakfasts
Are you wondering what to do next? How to continue the digital transition and security? What strategy to adopt for the years to come? What role for the IT department?
The answers to your questions at the Ready For IT event!
Don't wait any longer, take part in Ready For IT!
- From the 24th of May log into your private space and answer to our post event survey and then fill our reimbursement request before 7 June 2022.
- This reimbursement file is compulsory and must be completed between the 24 of May and the 6 of June 2022 included.
- Reimbursement begins on the 16 of june 2022: we refund the credit card used for the payment on our booking platform.
- You must have respected the participation charter and the invited commitments.
- You must have effectively attended Ready For IT 2022.
- Attended at least 5 meetings with the partners.
- Reimbursement reserved to end users and employees - companions, consultants and experts not included. Partners and their staff, spouses, experts, and consultants are not eligible for refund. Only plane tickets ordered on our booking platform will be reimbursed.
- Parking lot tickets, mileage, taxi, bus, helicopter, Orlyval or RATP fares are not reimbursed.
- In case of absolute necessity, preventing you from attending Ready For IT, DG Consultants will refund guests’ transportation expenses up to a maximum of €200 per person including taxes, if the following condition is met: you must submit by post to DG Consultants - 5/7 rue de l’Amiral Courbet - 94160 St Mandé - any document proving your impossibility to attend Ready For IT 2022 before 7 of june 2022. If this condition is met, DG Consultants will send you from 16 of june 2022 - by credit card refund- reimbursement of your transportation expenses, up to €200 per person taxes included.